How much does tree stump removal service cost?
Tree stump removal starts at $450.
What factors determine the final cost of tree stump removal?
- Number of stumps we need to remove
- Tree stump diameter
- Age of the tree stump
- Type of soil the tree stump is on
- Types of tree stump
- The density of the trees root system
- Do you want us to clean up after?
Is stump removal better than stump grinding?
This really comes down to your preference. Stump grinding is typically cheaper than tree removal. If you’re on a budget, choose stump grinding.
If you’d like the job done right and not have to worry about the tree growing back, choose stump tree removal service.
When one of our professional estimators arrives to give you an estimate they can help you choose what option is best for you.
Do tree stumps need to be removed?
Yes, tree stumps should be removed from your lawn.
Unremoved Tree Stumps Can:
- Damage your lawn care equipment
- Hurt anyone walking by
- Attract fungi, pests, and rodents
- Result in the tree growing back
- Depreciate the value of your home
- Looks terrible
Can I Remove My Own Stump?
Yes, you can remove your own stump. But, before you change into your gardening gear, consider a few things:
- DIY tree stump removal is
- Labor extensive
- The Home Depot stump grinder rental cannot handle big stumps
- Hiring a pro
- Might cost a bit more than renting a grinder, but worth it
- Can handle large stumps
- Will get it done quickly
- Will get it done right
There are tons of videos and blogs on how to remove your tree stump. We always recommend that you call us first to at least get an estimate before taking matters into your own hands.